In line with the motive of increasing the Local content in all aspects of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry, the Nigerian Content Act was enacted. This consequently gave birth to the NOGIC JQS system (Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System) which provides a platform for flexible collaboration and joint content qualification for the Industry.
The portal System is architecturally separated in different user communities and groups; and one of such community is the “Individual Competency Community”. Nigerians all over the globe can login to NOGIC JQS system via portal.nogicjqs.com.
The Individual Competency Community is designed to logically group individual information into different intuitive sub modules:
- Bio-Data and Other Basic Details
- Education Profile Information
- Industry Certification Credentials
- Skill and Ability Information
- Job Experience Records
If you do not have a user-account, you will be required to sign-up (i.e. create a portal account) in order to have access to the portal.
Once a user account has been created, portal users can flexibly update any section of their profile information by adding new records, editing existing ones (previously added records) or deleting unwanted records. It is vital that portal users upload most recent qualifications and relevant certifications. All claimed certificates must be uploaded to the portal while creating credential entries. All data, credential entries and submissions by portal user are reviewed and evaluated by NCDMB (Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board).
Creating your individual portal Account on the NOGIC JQS guarantees you the following benefits:
- Online storage of all saved qualification and certification documents.
- Invitations for NCDMB sponsored Trainings in relevant skills needed in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Notifications on available opportunities in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Joint Qualification of all entered credentials as a means of creating a readily available individual Competency Database.
- Possible Selection to participate in Foreign-Investor Projects in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Notifications on relevant Capacity Building Programs in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
>>>> Create your individual portal account now on the NOGIC JQS
NB: Please ensure that you read the Account Creation Guideline on the portal welcome page.
You have no reason not to sign up NOW!!!!!